A PLATFORM FOR EMERGING PHOTOGRAPHY
On the occasion of Paris Photo 2022, which will be held from November 10 – 13, 2022 at the Grand Palais in Paris, Carte Blanche Students will kickstart the careers of 4 students, whose projects are selected from among over 100 European photography and visual arts schools, with the exceptional opportunity to take part in the largest international art fair dedicated to the photographic medium.
WHO CAN APPLY?
► Students in master or bachelor programmes in photography or visual arts schools throughout Europe
► Applicants must be 18 years old and over
Paris Photo, Picto Foundation and SNCF Gares & Connexions are proud to announce the third edition of the Carte Blanche Students, a platform of the discovery and promotion of emerging talent in master and bachelor programmes in photography and visual arts schools throughout Europe.
DEADLINE EXTENSION: The call for student submissions is open until June 13, 2022.
Please read the terms and conditions before applying
Courtesy Rosie Dale, laureate of the 2020 edition
EXHIBIT YOUR PROJECT
Present your work to qualified audiences:
- The 4 laureates will present their selected project portfolios during Paris Photo at the Grand Palais, the world's largest international art fair for photography.
- The winning projects will be presented in a large format exhibition from mid-October through the end of November 2022 at Paris Gare du Nord, one of the world's most visited train stations.
Laureates of the 2019 edition
MEET THE MARKET
Paris Photo reunites key players in the photography market with over 64,500 visitors each year.
• Exchange with the who's who in the photography market: gallerists, artists, curators, publishers, collectors, journalists
• Participate in a round-table discussion on emerging artists and the art market with experts in the field.
- Sylvain Bailly, Director of Cultural Affairs, SNCF Gares & Connexions
- Florence Bourgeois, Director of Paris Photo
- Jane’a Johnson, Artistic Director Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam
- Vincent Marcilhacy, Picto Foundation
- Roger Szmulewicz, founder & director of Fifty One Gallery
NB: This call for submissions is open to students, 18 years and older, in master or bachelor programmes in art schools and photography schools throughout Europe.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Paris Photo, Picto Foundation and SNCF Gares & Connexions