A PLATFORM FOR EMERGING PHOTOGRAPHY
On the occasion of Paris Photo 2023, which will be held from November 9 – 12, 2023 at the Grand Palais Ephémère, Carte Blanche Students will kickstart the careers of 4 students, whose projects are selected from among over 100 European photography and visual arts schools, with the exceptional opportunity to take part in the largest international art fair dedicated to the photographic medium.
DEADLINE EXTENSION: The call for student submissions is open until June 12, 2023.
Please read the terms and conditions before applying
WHO CAN APPLY?
► Students in master or bachelor programmes in photography or visual arts schools throughout Europe
► Applicants must be 18 years old and over
Courtesy SNCF Gares & Connections / David Paquin.
EXHIBIT YOUR PROJECT
Present your work to qualified audiences:
- The 4 laureates will present their selected project portfolios during Paris Photo at the Grand Palais, the world's largest international art fair for photography;
- The winning projects will be presented in a large format exhibition in one of Paris’ major train stations.
Laureates of the 2022 edition
MEET THE MARKET
Paris Photo reunites key players in the photography market with over 64,500 visitors each year.
• Exchange with the who's who in the photography market: gallerists, artists, curators, publishers, collectors, journalists
• Participate in a round-table discussion on emerging artists and the art market with experts in the field.
- Sylvain Bailly, director of Cultural Affairs, SNCF Gares & Connexions
- Anna Planas, artistic director of Paris Photo
- lewis Chaplin, co-founder of Loose Joints
- Vincent Marcilhacy, Picto Foundation
- Pascal Beausse, responsible for the photographic collection of the CNAP
- Hannah Darabi, artist researcher
- Rommain, Founder of gallery Paris B
NB: This call for submissions is open to students, 18 years and older, in master or bachelor programmes in art schools and photography schools throughout Europe.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
To know more about Paris Photo, Picto Foundation and SNCF Gares & Connexions