Paris Photo and Aperture Foundation, in partnership with DELPIRE & CO, announce the shortlist for the 2020 Paris Photo–Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards, celebrating the photobook’s contributions to the evolving narrative of photography, with three major categories: First PhotoBook, PhotoBook of the Year, and Photography Catalogue of the Year.
This year’s shortlist selection was made by a jury comprising:
- Joshua Chuang (New York Public Library),
- Lesley A. Martin (Aperture Foundation),
- Sarah Hermanson Meister (MoMA),
- Susan Meiselas (photographer, Magnum Foundation),
- Oluremi C. Onabanjo (independent curator and historian).
Discover the shortlist below.