On-air Programming with Radio Nova
Photography in words
From October 25 through November 10, leading figures in photography will be invited daily to describe an image on Radio Nova. Shows start at 10.50 am every day (except Nov. 1). The images will be revealed on Parisphoto.com and on Radio Nova website.
- Simon Baker (Curator of Photography and International Art, Tate),
- Vincent Segal (Cellist),
- Chiara Parisi (Cultural Programme director for the Monnaie de Paris),
- Françoise Hugier (Photographer),
- David Campany (Writer, Curator of exhibitions and Artist),
- Ann-Christin Bertrand (C/O Berlin Foundation Curator),
- Simon Karlstetter (Artist, Musician and Cultural Entrepreneur),
- Nicolas Trembley (Curator and Writer),
- Ami Barak (Independent Curator),
- Alinka Echeverria (Artist),
- Natacha Wolinski (Art Critic),
- Tatyana Franck (Director of the Musée de l’Elysée).
(List subject to modifications.)